At The Serverless edge, we take your privacy seriously and will keep any information you share with use safe. Users visiting this website do so at their own discretion and provide any personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the General Data Protection Regulation 2018
This policy outlines the information we collect on this website and what we do with it. The policy applies to use of this website and our social media channels.
Please read the policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Owner of data and data controller
Treasa Anderson is the owner of this website and the data controller. Her contact details are: C/O Nbas Chartered Accountants 17 Carnmoney Road, Glengormley, Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, BT36 6HL
What information do we collect and how do we get it?
If you subscribe to our newsletter we will collect your name and email address. We use a third-party application to send our newsletters (Email Subscribers).
Contact us forms
If you contact us through the website we will collect any details you share with us on the form.
We may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
As set out in law in the GDPR regulations, the Owner (Treasa Anderson) may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
When do we share personal data?
We will treat your personal data with great care and keep it confidential. We may need to share your data with trusted third parties to fulfil our obligations to you. If you join our mailing list, your contact details will be passed to Email Subscribers, the company we use to send our newsletters.
Where do we store and process personal data and how do we secure it?
Our company is hosted on the WordPress platform. WordPress provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress’ data storage, databases and the general WordPress applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Your personal data in relation to purchases will be kept for 1 year. If you join our mailing list, we will retain your contact details until you ask us to remove them.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You can access your personal information we hold by contacting Treasa@theserverlessedge.com
Letting us know if your personal information is incorrect
You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us if you want to do this.
If you do, we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it.
What if you want us to stop using your personal information?
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.
We may sometimes be able to restrict the use of your data. This means that it can only be used for certain things, such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights. In this situation, we would not use or share your information in other ways while it is restricted.
You can ask us to restrict the use of your personal information if:
- It is not accurate
- It has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it
- It is not relevant any more, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims
- You have already asked us to stop using your data but you are waiting for us to tell you if we are allowed to keep on using it
If you want to object to how we use your data, or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it or, please contact email@example.com
How to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to complain
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information by emailing email@example.com
Linking to other websites / third party content
We link to other websites and social media sites from this website. While great care is taken with the links that we use, users click on these links at their own risk.